Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teeth Whitening: cheap, easy, safe, and, painless method.


This past week has been really hectic for me, and it’s looking like it’ll be this way all the way through August. I hope you all will bear with me. I know, I know. I made the commitment to be a little more proactive with my blogging, both with this blog and Motivate2Inspire. I just feel like time is constraining me to do so. As a result, I might be doing one entry to post on both once in a while. I do write for M2I as a guest column, so I’ll be linking blog entries to that one when I don’t get a chance to get one done for NabilaDesigns. I guess, what I’m saying is that I’ll be a little bit more lax on this blog because it’s my personal one. My twisted view on commitment, I guess.

But, huzzah! This is my personal entry for the week. (As I get eaten alive by mosquitoes at Coffee Waves, of course.)

Today’s craft tidbit: Teeth Whitening 

Now I know that there’s been this article on Pinterest floating around. 

I haven’t used it quite yet. I’d love to hear from those of you that have. I have a personal one that was recommended to me by my dentist that works wonders though. It’s not acidic. And, it’s simple and easy to do with what you have at home. I’m not joking; I saw results in TWO weeks.

All you're going to need, other than your toothbrush and toothpaste, is hydrogen peroxide. Now, before I continue, I'd like to make a comment on your toothpaste. I actually have super sensitive gums, and my dentist recommended this method to me as a way to help both with that and with the whitening process. I was told NOT to use this method with any sort of whitening toothpaste. I'm using just a standard Colgate® Cavity Protection. It's typically the cheapest in stores as well.
The most common hydrogen peroxide available is going to be your 3% solution. If you want to make absolutely sure you get the right brand, check the back of the box or bottle. The labels should look pretty similar to this.

Once you have your materials, it's all really simple. Once or twice a week, you're going substitute this method into your lifestyle. When we brush our teeth, we usually run the toothbrush under the water for a brief second just to wet the toothbrush. Just skip that step altogether. Take your toothbrush and pour a cap-full of hydrogen peroxide right over the brush. Most of it will trickle down off the sides. but you only really need the bristles to have gotten a little bit of it for this to work. Next step is to apply your normally amount of toothpaste and then brush thoroughly. I will emphasize not to scrub really hard. It won't make a difference and will just hurt your teeth and gums. The power is in the chemical reaction. 

And, that's it!! Nothing more to it. It's one of the easiest things to do and it's safe to do it as well!

Happy brushing everyone! Hope you get beautiful, pearly, whites soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Few days before I was also having teeth problem. But when I read this page and followed the given tips then it really works. Thanks for giving me teeth whitening tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received many authentic information from this article. It just help me to take the total oral care. A brilliant smile is not just looks awesome; it could enhance your identity in the general public. Having a splendid smile will really help you be more appealing to your loved ones. Smile excellent teeth can be exceptionally welcoming having a whiter smile is drawing in and energizing. Anybody with a sound mouth ought to profit by a teeth brightening treatment. Prowhitesmile has all the segments to whitening your teeth, for example, teeth whitening gels, whitening toothpaste, whitening pen, oral cleanliness items and that's only the tip of the iceberg. You may look at additional at: http://www.prowhitesmile.com

    ReplyDelete