Sunday, February 9, 2014

Back from Narnia

It's been a while since I've updated this blog. And, by 'a while', I mean about a year and a half. My excuse? Life got in the way. I've been on hiatus with the jewelry business for the most part, eventually going to get my shopenvy store front up and active. Goal is to get it running within the end of the month, but I'll be more reasonable to myself and say by the end of March. Sometimes I forget I'm human and overestimate the amount of hours I have in the day. And, school is my number one priority at the moment. For those of you that do not know, I have Facebook page that I update more regularly. I'd love to have a few more 'likes'! I'll do an update with a link soon. I was just made aware that I don't have a set web address for it... SAY WHAT!?

But, fear not! I will be updating and blogging here more regularly. I've actually worked on a lot of nifty little projects since my last update, and I'll be back-tracking and filling you all in on those. Some of them have been actual DIY and artsy endeavors, others have been geared to towards organization and decorating. 

I'll be doing a set of "beauty" product reviews this week, too. I've been raving to all my girlfriends about some of my finds and complaining about a very particular product that I have come to despise with a passion. 

So, hooray for getting back on track with my writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment