Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christening



It's only appropriate that I christen this new blog with an introduction to myself and what I'll be posting about, so here goes nothing.

I'm a college student in Texas who absolutely LOVES crafts and playing with different mediums. I just love working with my hands and I'm always trying to adapt and work on something new.
I'm admittedly addicted to Pinterest and always end up trying a bunch of the DIY posts. Call me crazy, but the hectic nature of it all is soothing for me. I like to be busy and stay busy. I've also recently created an Etsy account and write for a column at Motivate2Inspire

Honestly, I'm not sure what else to tell y'all! I'm a pretty simple person in nature and I'm not opposed to admitting when I'm wrong, so you'll see the failed experiments with the successes. 

Well, thanks for reading! I can't wait to share a part of my life with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment