Thursday, September 27, 2012

Leopard/Cheetah Print Nails.


I used a great tutorial last night to do my nails from SugarMedic88! What do you guys think?? I feel like mine ended up looking more like cheetah print rather than leopard, but I still love the outcome!

I strayed from SugarMedic88's tutorial just a bit. I didn't have a dotting tool so I used a cotton-less cotton swab. I just pulled the cotton off of the stick and wiped it clean in between dipping it in nail polish. 

I used CoverGirl's NailSlicks in Sunrise for the orange and Maple Sugar for the base color. The black was done with LA Colors Art Deco Nail Lacquer in Black. Which, by the way, I'm a big fan of. I always use LA Colors Art Deco for drawing on my nails and I haven't been disappointed yet. You can almost always find a myriad of colors of it at the Dollar Tree for $1 a piece.

I've heard you can use Sharpie instead to draw with, but my experience with it hasn't worked too well. It smears when you apply a top coat. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment